THREE comics shop owners on BOC-L?

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 6 08:12:30 EST 1998

>Isn't it interesting that so many comics folks are into BOC?

Wasn't it said a while ago that BOC wrote _intelligent_ songs about
serious arcane topics.  They made us think and we loved 'em for it.  And
isn't that what a good comic/graphic novel does?

>I mean, given
>how few comics stores there are in existence anymore, plus the small
>percentage of those who actually have internet access, isn't it
>amazing that there should be three of us on this list?

My head is done in totally by these stats.