THREE comics shop owners on BOC-L?

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Jan 6 09:20:23 EST 1998

In article <3.0.2.32.19980106072904.030bc550 at online.no>,
cannibal at CUTEY.COM writes
>I think it's fairly obvious - the whole BOC & HW sci-fi connection...
>
>cap'n C

I agree, it is a pretty natural association. What does surprise me is
that a) more people don't read comics. b) More people do not acknowledge
HW as the hugely important, influential recording outfit and national
treasure they are.

PS I still think Sin City pisses royally just about everything inc.
Preacher (which I do like) but Paul Jenkins Hellblazers just suck.
sorry, but he's missed the point of the book and sales have gone for a
Burton. Bring back Delano. or even Ennis.

--
Jon
ObVinyl Obscura "Peace, Love and Poetry" 60's psyche/garage comp from