Hello

cannibal at CUTEY.COM cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Tue Jan 6 12:12:38 EST 1998

At 16:40 06.01.98 +0000, Dag Luterek wrote:
>Well I figured it might be a good idea to introduce myself as I have
>just signed on to the list. My name is Dag Luterek, I live in London
>with my wife and our 3 rats. I am obsessed with BOC but I am also a huge
>fan of The Hawklords...

Welcome on board, Dag! As you know we run a tight ship here on trusty ol'
BOC-L, though she may get a bit rough when the 'Wind catches her sails!

>That's why I am suprised that there was a flame
>war started when I asked about this list on the alt.music.boc news
>group. I totally see the link between these bands, as they tackle the
>outer reaches of the psyche without losing their edge and just being
>able to rock in a big way. The problem with 'trippy' music is that it
>sometimes get's a background music feel, this is not the case with BOC
>and Hawkwind. I am also a big fan of 'Kraut Rock' n' some industrial
>music.

You are in the right place :) You know, we are all Veterans of A Thousand
Flame Wars/A Thousand Psychedelic Orgies, on this here salty ol' list, and
sometimes those pesky landcrabs down in Usenet need a bit 'o extra cookin!

cap'n c