Hello

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Jan 6 14:01:51 EST 1998

>Well I figured it might be a good idea to introduce myself as I have
>just signed on to the list. My name is Dag Luterek, I live in London
>with my wife and our 3 rats. I am obsessed with BOC but I am also a huge
>fan of The Hawklords... That's why I am suprised that there was a flame
>war started when I asked about this list on the alt.music.boc news

well, it's a long history about it, which I'm sure you were able to
pick up some of on am.boc...  most of it has been hashed through before,
by the same people....

>music. Anyways here goes my BOC top 10:

cool, there have been some polls before, it's been awhile.  Probably
when there's a new album (kow) to add to the mix....
(what, no Spectres?  and I don't mean because of Godzilla...)

>I suppose it is a great way to make enemies on a BOC list to knock
>'Imaginos'. I mean lyrically it is obviously great, Pearlman being the
>only person I would buy a collection of poems from. But the production
>just freaks me out

Just want to add that if you haven't already, pick up the BOC FAQ
by BOC-L's own JS..., has some notes about the production of this...

well, welcome aboard....

"and the light that never warms...."

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random