Hello

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Jan 6 14:06:25 EST 1998

>BOC can do a serious sci-fi groove without the trippiness.  Partly, I
>suspect in that their songs are fairly succinct.  Not too much
>ambient jamming from BOC.

Oh, I dunno.  Whenever Eric would go on one of his rambles about
speed limits or something everyone else seemed to be providing
ambient jamming during this, e.g., 'Dominance & Submission' on
"Live '76" (though I think only on the Video, the CD I think skips
this...)

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random