Hello

Tue Jan 6 16:13:29 EST 1998

Welcome aboard Dag - but, of course others have already said that...

I too was somewhat surprised to not see *Spectres* on your list - but
other than your comments on *Imaginos*, I agree with much of your
comments.  Others have commented on the remade "Astronomy" in a similar
vein - I personally like it (good bass part - which, as you'll find
out if you stay here long enough, is something that can make any song
in my opinion good - well, not really, but, being a bassplayer wannabe...),
but the original version is still the definitive one.  Being that Al
Bouchard did most of the music for *Imaginos* and being that he's also
a listmember, you're now gonna get some serious flaming from him - just
kidding.  But, seriously, many of us here hold *Imaginos* in fairly high
regard, and realize that Al deserves much of the credit for this album -
yeah, I sound like a bootlicker again, don't I?  In that vein, if you
haven't heard of the Brain Surgeons yet (Al's current band), stick around
awhile here and you will...

John (BOC FAQ editor and Defender of the Faith)