HW/OFF: Post Brothers

C Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Tue Jan 6 15:12:05 EST 1998

Hey! A clue! Finally.... y'see I heard similar things some
years ago and tho always having SEEN Howarth's stuff or
reading the odd title never read Post Bros... Anyway the
person who told me his said Howarth is a big spacerock fan.
I remember looking thru an issue of Post Bros where Klaus
Schulze or Edgar Froese was guesting, and there was a little
info bit about him/them and Tangerine Dream - and it gave
me an impression it was an "instructional" thing he did every
issue, having some spacerock hero guesting and bio'ed....

On the subject, I have many original IT/Frendz and one of 'em
has the Hawkwind strip by Moorcock and Cawthtorn - I made
a few tasty color copies of the strip if anyone wants to
trade or something... Also I am curious, since I seem to recall
someone posting here a long time ago, that there were other HW
comics produced at some point?

Christian