HW/OFF: Post Brothers

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Jan 6 15:48:57 EST 1998

>Hey! A clue! Finally.... y'see I heard similar things some
>years ago and tho always having SEEN Howarth's stuff or
>reading the odd title never read Post Bros... Anyway the
>person who told me his said Howarth is a big spacerock fan.
>I remember looking thru an issue of Post Bros where Klaus
>Schulze or Edgar Froese was guesting, and there was a little
>info bit about him/them and Tangerine Dream - and it gave
>me an impression it was an "instructional" thing he did every
>issue, having some spacerock hero guesting and bio'ed....

If not spacerock, he's usually plugging something; industrial,
canterbury scene, or even music supposedly by Ron Post..
(one of the characters of TAPB)...

Usually devotes a page or two in the back of most issues of
Post Bros to stuff like this.  And aside from that, it's generally
a fun title to read....

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random