Hello

Wed Jan 7 07:14:30 EST 1998

> From:          John A Swartz <jswartz at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG>
eah, I sound like a bootlicker again, don't I?  In that vein, if you
> haven't heard of the Brain Surgeons yet (Al's current band), stick around
> awhile here and you will...
>
> John (BOC FAQ editor and Defender of the Faith)

Al's current group is a real treat, Dag.  A great live band as well.
BTW, Al, what are the chances of a tBS live album?  And how would you
go about recording a live version of I Play the Drums!

theo

"I told you not to be stupid..."
--Ben S.