BOC: Hello - I Like This Guy Already

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Jan 7 08:59:37 EST 1998

>Have no fear.  On this list people say what they want to.  We are not
>always right but we will say it.  I've been throwing hints  at a certain
>guy with a lot of musical talent (hint intials AB) that this one should
>be re-done the way he wanted it to be done.  His current band could
>really lay this one up and make it even better than the original.  No
>bites thus far.

You are aware of the excellent version of Astronomy on
'Malpractice', right?  It's the tempo of the original, not the Imaginos,
version, but outstanding in it's own right, this is already one of my
favorite takes on the song....

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random