OFF: Comics: Byrne on Spidey

StevenTice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Fri Jan 9 00:08:15 EST 1998

<< Just thinking about Byrne horrifies me!

 NOOOOoooooooo!!!! Stand back! Evil child!

 aaargh put away that filt tip pen!! >stab! stab!< Argh! My EYEs!!!

 yes, it looks so much better now, mr Byrne, here's a 1000 bucks a page!

Ha ha ha!  You crack me up, Christian!  Say, I don't suppose you'd be
interested in writing something for my magazine, Musings, when it relaunches
this year?  We could certainly use your witty commentary on the comics
industry...

SET