tBS Live Material

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Jan 9 10:10:02 EST 1998

>Al's current group is a real treat, Dag.  A great live band as well.
BTW, Al, what are the chances of a tBS live album?

>There was some talk of one coming out after BoH, so perhaps it's just
getting delayed?

Sigh, brings back some rather sad memories.  One of the last things Rudy
got to do was to capture tBS historic 3 set gig.  I believe it was the
first time he had a chance to use his mini disc recorder.  I recall him
telling me how fantastic it sounded.  Would have been great if tBS had a
copy of that from Rudy's rig, that would be an awesome live cd.

L8er
lil' ab

When I look up at the stars at night
what could I find beyond the light,
a hundred million worlds we ignore. - Pleadies , King's X