HW: BOC: Re: OFF: Lyrical SF

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Fri Jan 9 11:16:19 EST 1998

> But dragging the subject desperately into some state of ontopicness
> how many bands apart from Hawkwind have used science fiction (and I mean
> Science Fiction not fantasy) to create song lyrics?
>
> jill

For the definitive (as of the last update) answer to this, please see
the "SF References in Music" list put together by Rich Kulawiec.  This
is an extensive listing that contains entries for BOC, Hawkwind,
Michael Moorcock, Tim Blake, ... (which all make this completely on
topic again).

You can find versions at:

http://www.lib.ox.ac.uk/internet/news/faq/archive/music.sci-fi-refs.html

http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/hypertext/faq/usenet/music/sci-fi-refs/faq.html