OFF: I want Furniture Music

dahl dahl at AROS.NET
Sat Jan 10 01:47:03 EST 1998

>>>anyone ever into Bill Nelson's Red Noise? "Build a Better Home In The
Phantom Zone" or "Substitute Flesh"

I love Bill Nelson.  He is one of my favorite guitar guys.  The first time
I ever saw him was when Be Bop Deluxe warmed up for BOC (right after Angel
played) at the LA Forum.  These guys walked on stage, and in the era of the
big production opening, Bill comes up to the mike and says "Will you excuse
us while we tune".  They were all wearing 3 piece suits and I'm thinking
"This would be a good time to go to the can".  Then they started playing
and really tore the place up.  I went out and bought all their albums.

I was also fortunate to see him with the Red Noise outfit at the Whiskey in
Hollywood.  Great fun.  I wish he would get out and play more.

Brad Dahl

"This basement thing is really blowing my buzz"  Lawrence in Limbo
http://www.moosenet.com/poison.html