Guy Thomas

john.m.gray john.m.gray at MCI2000.COM
Sun Jan 11 00:28:09 EST 1998

I can vouch for him,  I have bought a lot of items from him and he has
always delivered.

John

Date:          Fri, 09 Jan 1998 17:06:05 +0000
From:          DefaultUser <defaultuser at domain.com>
To:            sonique at maxwell.pcmicro.com.au
Subject:       Hawkwind stuff for sale

Howdy Sonique!

I thought that I might E-mail you my list of surplus HW material that I
have for sale, iff you could post it on you list.  I have taken the bold
step of gettiong rid of the bulk of my vinyl as my record deck is a bit
knackered, as well as a few other oddsd and ends.  Originally,  my list
was six pages long, but not much left now! Somebody out there mioght
want something. anyhow, best regards for 1998

Guy Thomas

guy.thomas at entoil.co.uk    or   g.j.h.thomas at btinternet.com    or
44-171-925-4226(daytime UK 09.30-17.30)