tBS: Malpractice/Cellsum

Daniel Ligon makmorn at QIS.NET
Mon Jan 12 19:57:22 EST 1998

On Mon, Jan 12, 1998 at 08:28:03AM -0500, John A Swartz said:
> Hmm... you should be on the mailing list if you ordered BoH - perhaps
> you got dropped by mistake?

It seemed to happen to me, too.  I ordered BoH and _Trepanation_ and
the BoH baseball cap back when BoH came out (I had found _Eponymous_
at Best Buy!), but I didn't get a catalog when _Malpractise_ came out.
Luckily...

> Or, stop by my tBS website (http://members.aol.com/tbspostop) for an
> online view of the latest Cellsum catalog, among other cool things.

and I did!  Gave a tBS pack to a friend for Christmas, and got a
tBS/XBros/PB pack for myself.

Daniel Ligon                                      makmorn at qis.net

The entire story of Imaginos has not been told and only time will
tell if the riddle will begin.

  -- Albert