OFF: Lyrical SF

c mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Thu Jan 15 15:40:57 EST 1998

At 15:13 15.01.98 EDT, theo wrote:

>How do you rate Pearlman-era BOC by these standards?  Space words,
>definitely;  space music, from time to time; space sound, open to
>interpretation.  Christian, care to comment?

Indeed I do, my good Theodore. Veteran of The Thousand Psychic Wars is the
most awesome spacey BOC tune I can think of (and a personal fave, hehe),
and I'd also put Flaming Telepaths, Godzilla and Black Blade up there as
BOC tunes with both the lyrical side and musical SF/spacyness very much in
place (tho maybe a far cry from HW at their spaciest!).

But then I only own two BOC comps and Live 76!

next?

Christian

ObCD: Robyn Hitchcock - Moss Elixir