tBS reveiw,an Opinion

Thu Jan 15 16:24:34 EST 1998

>or the inability of a certain singer to do ANY vocals!  at least
audible vocals...

Now now Theo, Allen CAN sing . . .  ;-)

>You mean back in the days when EB actually sang at BOC shows?

Yeah, I knew that's what you were getting at.  Last reports I heard (about
2 months ago) were that EB's vocals were better, and he had a few more
songs to sing again.  Let's hope that trend continues.

>EB
used to do a decent job on D&S [in fact they did it at a show I saw
last summer and he did an impressive [given his current state] job on
it], though CoF will always be Al's song. Period...

I don't mind EB's vocals on CoF - it is Al's DRUMMING that is sorely
missed on CoF these days in BOC.  Besides, CoF is such an "anthem" type
song, where the whole crowd sings along, that it doesn't matter as much
who's singing it.

> Diagonally parked in a parallel universe,
>  lil' ab.

Forgot to mention this - great quote!

John