OFF: Lyrical SF

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Jan 16 00:41:14 EST 1998

>At 21:40 15.01.98 +0100, I wrote:
>
>>Veteran of The Thousand Psychic Wars is the
>>most awesome spacey BOC tune I can think of (and a personal fave, hehe),
>>and I'd also put Flaming Telepaths,
>
>one thing, the lyrics here aren't sf at all but the music has a certain
>spacyness... another little lyrical BOC gem  :)

Flaming Telepaths... not sf?  c'mon, it may not be in space
but that doesn't mean it's sf.  Experiments involving alterations
into psi?  That could be Alfred Bester, Scanners, Babylon 5,
etc... very sf...

Roger Shrubstaff                   ==   Tension,
Duchy of Silverwater                =    Apprehension,
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm=   and Dissension
(Andrew A. Apold)                   ==      have begun.