BRAIN, BOC: My review of *Malpractise*

Stephen Lindsey stephen at SPATIALWARE.COM
Fri Jan 16 09:49:06 EST 1998

Now Carl, I would have thought you'd been at Cambridge long enough now to know
that the words Oxford and "hot-shit" should never ever be used in the same
sentence ;-)  (although a portion of the phrase is quite alright)

Steve L.