HW is this Stacia

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Mon Jan 19 11:27:51 EST 1998

Big Mike Wright wrote:
> Dan Witt wrote:
> >
> > I've come across a few photos of the original Alice Cooper Group posing
> > with a female that I believe is Stacia.  I believe the photos originate
> > from 1972 <snip>
> > http://www.earthlink.net/~hawkwind1/index.html
> >
> > Just click on the Alice Cooper photo section. They're the last 2 pics.
> > If anybody can confirm or deny this is Stacia please do so.
>
> I too think the 2nd photo is Stacia, but am more sure that the two women are
> not the same. For example the 2nd woman has a wide bangle on her left wrist
> which the 1st woman doesn't. Also the 1st woman has sun tanned areas, which
> the 2nd doesn't. The other thing that convinces me that they are taken at
> different times is that the band are different, and Alice isn't wearing the
> same clothes.

I finally remembered to look up this information.  The second picture
(the one labeled "Alice with entourage members 1972? Posing with
Stacia? Taken from web but I don't remeber where") is definitely
Stacia.  In the book "Rock 'N' Roll Babylon" by Gary Herman, that
exact picture is on page 103.  He doesn't give any more information
about where the picture was taken.  He does comment that Alice Cooper
bragged about spending $300,000 per year on booze, and that this is an
interesting use for it.  He also uses the phrase "the heavy metal band
Hawkwind", so I guess his information must be taken with a grain of
salt.

Frank