HW: Two questions

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Mon Jan 19 12:57:24 EST 1998

Hi Frank

At 10:18 19.01.98 -0600, you wrote:
>I have a couple of questions.

>First, did Captain Rizz play with Hawkwind at the Strange Daze
>Festival?

YES!

>Second, when was the track "Over the Top" really recorded?  According
>to the CD "Mighty Hawkwind Classics", it was recorded on New Year's
>Eve, 1977.

This gig was played on 23.12.1977 very late in the night (after 12 o'clock)
so we have to put this date (to be very exact) on the 24.12.1977

The following songs were played:

24.12.77, BARNSTAPLE, QUEENSWAY HALL, 45 minutes
magnu / angels of death / jam / free fall / death trap / awakening / over
the top / golden void / instrumental

Bernhard