HW: Two questions

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Mon Jan 19 13:44:06 EST 1998

> >I have a couple of questions.
>
> >First, did Captain Rizz play with Hawkwind at the Strange Daze
> >Festival?
>
> YES!
>
> >Second, when was the track "Over the Top" really recorded?  According
> >to the CD "Mighty Hawkwind Classics", it was recorded on New Year's
> >Eve, 1977.
>
> This gig was played on 23.12.1977 very late in the night (after 12 o'clock)
> so we have to put this date (to be very exact) on the 24.12.1977
>
> The following songs were played:
>
> 24.12.77, BARNSTAPLE, QUEENSWAY HALL, 45 minutes
> magnu / angels of death / jam / free fall / death trap / awakening / over
> the top / golden void / instrumental

Thanks for the info!  I will include the changes in my next round of
updates.

Frank

Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com | phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240

I think people tend to forget that trees are living creatures.
They're sort of like dogs.  Huge, quiet, motionless dogs, with bark
instead of fur.      -- Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey [SNL]