HW: Two questions

Steven Davies-Morris davmor at DELTANET.COM
Mon Jan 19 15:51:29 EST 1998

On Monday, January 19, 1998 5:14 PM, Frank Weil [SMTP:frankw at COMM.MOT.COM]
wrote

>Thanks for looking this up! The same person who wrote out the CD
>booklet probably made the same mistake and never bothered to look
>up the info to make sure.  I'm sure that mistakes such as the one
>on the CD have a way of developing a life of their own once all the
>knock-off CDs are produced.

Isn't this true!  Nobody's catalog has been ripped off..er..*reissued
sans band involvement* <grin> as much as Hawkwind, with the
possible exception (perhaps) of Sweet.  Fripp and the Digital Global
Mobile project clearly shows artists what they must do to protect
their creative output, otherwise you wind up with a Beatles situation:
you don't own ANY of it in any way, shape, or form, and all the stuff
you never wanted to surface just leaks out around the edges.

Ciao
Steven Davies-Morris davmor at deltanet.com