OFF: Chemicals and Disco

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 20 12:16:09 EST 1998

>finally able to get a copy of the only Tick episode I had never seen

IT WAS YOU, YOU COMPLETE BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!1

I knew it was someone on this list and finally the truth has revealed
itself.
Your Tick signatures are now flooding BBC Belfast as internal email
signatures, because I stole them all from your postings.  AND IT'S YOUR
FAULT!

I am now doomed to lose at arm-wrestling contests in the canteen and be
taunted with cries of "Strike from below, viper" and "You'd have won if
you'd've used Science on us good folks."

Argggghh I should never have lost me religion.

Chris.