HW: Two questions

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 20 12:40:46 EST 1998

>Talking of travelling stories, there was one in the press here a couple
of
>months back...An elderly couple saw an advert inviting people to visit
the
>BBC's Web Site. So, they got in their car and drove a hundred miles to
the
>BBC in London :-)
>
>Dave

If you saw some of the people who walk into Braodcasting House here, you
would so completely believe the web site story.
Parents bring their children here to see The Teletubbies.  And they,
like, soooo don't understand it when we try to explain it to them...

Chris.