OFF: hullo all!

Wed Jan 21 04:54:38 EST 1998

On Tuesday, January 20, 1998 4:35 PM, Jon Browne
[SMTP:jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK] wrote:
> In article <34C4B105.D2D2BD2E at blackboard.com>, sprawl
> <sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM> writes
> >> Alan's Bedouin album came out. That's about it really.
> >
> >so how is it?rj
>
> Gulp....I haven't got it (yet) I'm suffering from temporary EBS burnout.
> Funds are pretty limited at the moment and <confession time> I just
> wanted to buy something else a bit more.
>
> Andy's got it though - he'll tell ya.....
> --
> Jon Browne

I kinda liked it, but not as much as _Captured Rotation_.  It's 50-odd
minutes of bass-driven spacerock, you know what you're getting with Alan!
 But to be honest I'd hoped for a more authentic midddle-eastern feel than
it's got, given the name of the band and the album cover.

-Andy