OFF: hullo all!

sprawl sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM
Wed Jan 21 09:13:20 EST 1998

Andy Gilham wrote:

> I kinda liked it, but not as much as _Captured Rotation_.  It's 50-odd
> minutes of bass-driven spacerock, you know what you're getting with Alan!
>  But to be honest I'd hoped for a more authentic midddle-eastern feel than
> it's got, given the name of the band and the album cover.
>
> -Andy

yeah, i got the sampler ep from it. only one track had any relevance to the
band's theme.
still- good tunes and all, tho'. i've been hoping alan would team up with
langton. he mentioned trying to arrange a one-off a while back. i think such
an arrangement would be to their mutual benefit at this point.
rj