BOC: New Setlist

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Jan 21 09:29:43 EST 1998

>I've seen some posts on AOL regarding a recent BOC show in Port Jefferson
>NY, where they were billed as Soft White Underbelly.

Sounds like advertising was aimed at long-time, die-hard  fans

>Just wanted to mentionthat "I'd Like To See You in Black", "Flaming
Telepaths", and "Take Me Away" were included in the setlist.

Good stuff.  Is TMA the new opener?  FT is one of my all time faves,
hope it stays in the list for a while.

>This is certainly an encouraging sign for those of us who have been concerned
with Eric's voice over the last year or so.

I sure hope so.  Eyes should be at the front of the stage.  Question,
though these songs are back did Eric actually sing them?  Buck sang
several of Eric's songs in 96'.

lil ab

"You know Authur, this strange Christmas episode has taught us much.
Now we know that Santa is real.  He's a compulsive gift giver and he's
Christmas all over.  We, like his wondrous reindeer, should carry his
message forward.  So shove that bit in your mouth, shake your mossy
antlers and strike your hooves against the sky.  Or just wake up and
open your presents.  I mean what the hey, its Christmas." The Tick