BOC: New Setlist

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Wed Jan 21 09:48:52 EST 1998

>> Just wanted to mentionthat "I'd Like To See You in Black", "Flaming
>> Telepaths", and "Take Me Away" were included in the setlist.

> >This is certainly an encouraging sign for those of us who have been concerned
> with Eric's voice over the last year or so.
>
> I sure hope so.  Eyes should be at the front of the stage.  Question,
> though these songs are back did Eric actually sing them?  Buck sang
> several of Eric's songs in 96'.

If Eric can't hack it these days, why not jettison the guy and get somebody
new.
How about BOC pal/collaborator Aldo Nova ? His career sunk without trace, so I
'spect he'd jump at the chance. Would add a real second guitarist to the group
too :)

cheers,

Tim

ObCD: Anokha  _Sounds of the Asian Underground_