HW : well HUW / Widowmaker

John McIntyre MCINTYRE at PA.MSU.EDU
Wed Jan 21 11:55:32 EST 1998

>From: sprawl <sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM>

>i had one of the widowmaker albums. forget the name... ahd the group sitting on
>the cover against a white bckgrnd.  VERY lame album. could not even distinguish
>HUW's
>playing. kiddie pop for wayward kids. sold it for a buck....

I believe that was the only Widowmaker album to have Huw on it... err,
well, he's pictured on the front cover but not on the back.  My guess is he
left during the recording of the album.  When that happens, frequently the
deserter's (-8 contributions are buried in the mix if not replaced
entirely, which would account for not being able to distinguish Huw's
playing.  It is a very unmemorable album: "for completists only".  Although
I do remember a fondness for one slow song; I think the title was "Pin A
Rose On Me" or some such.

John McIntyre
Physics - Astronomy Domine Dept
Michigan State University