OFF: soaps and saps

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 21 12:39:40 EST 1998

>>>Maybe what NASA need to do is sponsor a soap show around a Moonbase.
>>>
>>>FoFP
>>
>>This is a little like what Douglas Adams suggested - Convince the
>>useless 3rd of the population (all the middle men) that there's a
really
>>good reason for going to a pointless place and then just let them go.
>>And that's them gotten rid of.
>>
>>So let's ferry all unwanted people to the moon.   Hah.
>
>He did quantify this by having the "useful" 2/3 of the population die
>from the virus contrated from a dirty telephone. There was a point to
>that plot element.
>--
>Jon Browne
>Useless Middleman.

Well, yeah, I know that, and I kinda realized how, umm, perhaps
pointedly nasty (perhaps) what I posted sounded, about oooohh 3 seconds
after I'd clicked "SEND".
I'm sorry.  Anyway, YOU know you're not useless, why do you need my
affirmation? (Joke. Not funny I know, but I've just had a really really
really shite phone conversation with our singer and I'm still shaking.
Forgive me these indiscretions!)

Chris.