OFF: soaps and saps

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Jan 22 05:39:44 EST 1998

In article <19980121173940.6385.qmail at hotmail.com>, Horse Whisperer
<beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM> writes
>Well, yeah, I know that, and I kinda realized how, umm, perhaps
>pointedly nasty (perhaps) what I posted sounded, about oooohh 3 seconds
>after I'd clicked "SEND".

It wasn't taken as such. I was just making that point.
>I'm sorry.
Don't be! I didn't take it as rude in the slightest.
>Anyway, YOU know you're not useless,
erm......well, my kids need me!
> why do you need my
>affirmation?
In the Adams-ian sence I truly am a "useless" middleman.
But that was the point he was making.....
>(Joke. Not funny I know, but I've just had a really really
>really shite phone conversation with our singer and I'm still shaking.
>Forgive me these indiscretions!)

Band politics. As stressful as marriage. You have my sympathy.
Singers, eh? :)

--
Jon Browne