OFF: Ticking Again

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Jan 21 16:12:20 EST 1998

"Hey a letter. (singing voice) Somebody loves Die Fledermaus..."

>Adrian R. BREVARD, <abrevard at SHL.COM> said....
.....Tick(ed) Off in Europe..........
...The Tick............
.....Evil Midnight Bomber..........
.......The Tick............
..the mighty Tick............
.............The Tick...........
.........The Tick............
...........Chromedome..............
......................Chromedome...........
......The Tick...........
...The Tick..............

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHh.
>These are names which I mumble in my sleep as the closing neap tides of
>insanity wash ever-higher up the moist and sandy beaches of my
>unconscious mind.  I'm slipping.  Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only
>hope.

>Chris.

"You're not going crazy, your going sane in a crazy world."

lil ab