BOC: No Eric? NO WAY!

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Jan 21 16:23:12 EST 1998

>> I sure hope so.  Eyes should be at the front of the stage.

>If Eric can't hack it these days, why not jettison the guy and get somebody
new.

Whoa fella, you couldn't do that.  Better to just break up than replace
Eric.  Eric is more than a singer he's a large part of the bands persona
and image.  Without Eric, Buck's solo career begins.  Please tell me you
jest. Besides I feel one day Eric will get back to normal and sing
again.

>Or, just do more Buck songs and let Buck sing, which is what they were
>doing. I don't support the idea of kicking Eric out because of some vocal
problems, anymore than I support the idea of kicking Albert out for
various reasons.

Agreed.  Another option would be to let Danny sing some.  He seems
capable enough.  I have a hard time imagining BOC without Eric.
Fortunately I was too busy "booty shaking" when both the Bouchard
brothers had left.  I didn't have to endure the pain of those
departures.

>I Feel Love - Donna Summer.  Arguably the most defining and influential
> single of the '70's. That or Anarchy In The UK by The Pistols. Certainly
> one of the two.
> --

Is this the same as Love to Love You Baby?  Song took up the entire side
of the LP?  I know Donna's debut was released in Europe prior to the US.
 If we are talking about the same song it is one most responsible for
the disco movement in America.  I was at a house party the night I first
heard it.  Damn thing was played about 5 times that night.  We wuz
sweatin'.

lil ab