HW : well HUW / Widowmaker

Ola Nyberg ola.nyberg at SYSTEM3R.SE
Thu Jan 22 08:38:33 EST 1998

> <jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK wrote:
> <What do you mean? Ariel Bender's one of the coolest rock names *ever*!
> <Zeus B. Held
>
> *Ariel* like in the Little Mermaid and *Bender* as in stringbender or
> what? I wouldn't want to be called *Luther Grosvenor* either, but Ariel
> Bender... Gimme a break.
>
> Ola
>
>tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU wrote:
>
>Help!  Ariel is a reference to Shakespeare's The Tempest...

The "or what?" was a question, since I didn't know what it was a
reference to. I guess it's pretty clear that I didn't take English
literature and, yes, I do feel like an idiot, but I still think *Ariel
Bender* sounds very uncool.

Now that we've got *Ariel* straightened out (thanks "tojackson"), is
*Bender* the last name of the same Shakespeare character, or what? I
still haven't read The Tempest...

Best,

Ola