BOC: Eric's still Ticking too!

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu Jan 22 10:17:26 EST 1998

>Right on all counts, AB!  No EB, no BOC.  If EB can't sing, then
break up the band and let BD start producing records and doing studio
work...I've been listening to TaM today, which is, more than any BOC
album, Eric's record [he wrote a lot of stuff and does most of the
lead vocals on this one].  And this record went a long way towards
establishing the BOC mystique.

Total, 1000% agreement Theo.  I don't know if the original suggestion
was made in jest or the author simply didn't know the way most BOC fans
feel about Eyes.

 >Cheer up, dudes.  The last show I saw [summer '97] EB sounded the best
I'd heard him all year.  I've a feeling he's snapping out of it.  Didn't
Bolle say that there's nothing physically wrong with EB?  Sounds like
maybe he's coming
around finally?  Anyone seen the group lately?  Maybe Manuel can give
us an analysis of EB's vocal state...

Great!  Lets hope it continues.  It would be great though for you
(Manuel) to see four straight performances, great way to gauge Eric's
health.  Please let us all know dude.

March 24 on the new Album?  Calendar circled.  Best Buy carries a lot of
CMC so hopefully they will have it out front where it can be grabbed
quickly.

One final comment on the Eric.  Miles KB once told me that Eric is the
most positive person he ever met in his life.  Eric never wallowed in
negativity and always felt there was a postive to any situation.
Whatever has ailed him over the last few months I think he will
eventually conquer.  In this regard he is like the Tick, tenacious in
his goodness.

L8er

Ghost in the Ruins (fomerly lil' ab)

*If Prince can change his name, I can too.