BOC: Eric's still Ticking too!

Thu Jan 22 10:45:57 EST 1998

>One final comment on the Eric.  Miles KB once told me that Eric is the
most positive person he ever met in his life.  Eric never wallowed in
negativity and always felt there was a postive to any situation.

Maybe so.  Unfortunately, Eric has also chosen at times to dismiss
certain things, most notably this list, because of PERCEIVED
negativity, or RUMORED negativity.  I'm speaking specifically about
BOC-L and previous sentiments about us expressed on AOL.  Either because
of Eric's perception of this list due to it's composition, or because
of what some of Eric's so-called "friends" chose to tell him about us,
the word got out that BOC-L is "negative".  I will always believe had Eric
chosen to drop by and participate, he may have gotten a much different
impression.

That doesn't make him a bad guy, IMHO, but I think it's a bit silly
to avoid something because there might be some "bad" aspect associated
with it -- hey, life's messy sometimes, but sometimes you can finds
some worthwhile things in the mess.

John

ObCD: BOC - Agents of Fortune (Mobile Fidelity Release)