HW: Golden Void updates

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Thu Jan 22 19:33:41 EST 1998

I updated my Golden Void WWW site.

The biggest part of the changes was to make the pages HTML compliant.
I had used various scripts to generate many of the pages, but I never
bothered to closely examine the resultant pages.  I just assumed that
if they loaded in Netscape OK, then there were no problems.

Wrong.

I ran all the pages through weblint and fixed all the errors.
Hopefully, it will make the pages easier to load and more consistent.

I also added some new information.  See the "What's New" link on the
main page for a list of the updates.

The Golden Void page is at:

        http://www.enteract.com/~weil/golden_void/

Please let me know if I messed up anywhere.  Hearty praise is, of
course, always gladly accepted also!  :-)

Thanks,
Frank