tBS Contest

Fri Jan 23 08:35:32 EST 1998

>What if we provided a list of covers for the
band to consider?
At a minimum we'd get some great or extremely humorous selections.  Al
and Deb could be the final judges of musical taste and state of mind (of
the contestant that is).

If the winner gets the band to play in the city closest to them, I'm in!
;-)

(yeah I know - quit yer bitchin' John - most folks would kill to be only
a few hours drive from the next tBS show...)

Seriously though, that's an interesting idea.  While I suspect tBS aren't
at a loss for material, they have done a cover or two on each of their
albums.

BTW, probably should lay a groundrule that Y&T covers won't be considered.
;-)

John