tBS Cover Tally, thus far/ Y&T, Endangered Species

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Jan 27 08:53:46 EST 1998

The Tally thus far.  If I missed your please remind me.

Neil -
Led Zep - Gallows' Pole
Wisbone Ash - Lady Whiskey
MC5 - American Ruse (while we're at it - HW to cover MC5's 'Starship')
Jefferson Airplane - Somebody to Love
Thin Lizzy - Warrior

John Swartz
Collective Soul - Where the River Flows
Janis Joplin - Take Another Piece of my Heart
The Beatles - Helter Skelter, Revolution, I Want You (She's So Heavy)
Black Sabbath - Children of the Grave, War Pigs
Motley Crue - Live Wire
BOC - Tattoo Vampire, "Frankenstein", Vera Gemini
The Presidents of the U.S.A - Lump, Kitty
Grateful Dead - Truckin'
Metallica - Bleeding Me

Brian -
Something Good, Bobby Floats a Fencepost - Peter Bohovesky
I Just Wanna Make Love to You - Foghat
-they played this live the 1st time I saw tBS and it *ROCKED*!
Fire - Crazy World of Arthur Brown
21st Century Schizoid Man - King Crimson
Speed King - Deep Purple
Time of the Season - Zombies

Torgo -
Widow - Bitch
Nazareth- Silver Dollar Forger
Rush- The Temples of Syrinx

RR -
always thought Al would sound pretty cool doing something from
Jimi Hendrix.

Horse Whisperer -
ZZ Top - El Diablo
     ...OR...
ZZ Top - Ten Dollar Man
U2 - The Fly.
AC/DC:
Sin City
Jailbreak
It's A Long Way To the Top (if You wanna Rock'n'Roll)
Stooges:
Search & Destroy
I Wanna Be Your Dog
Cock In My Pocket
1969

Theo -
Master of Sparks by ZZ Top...

Ted A.>Hey TPFKALAB  ;-)
Did you get 'Endangered Species' yet?

Sadly no.  I know a guy from the King's X and Galactic Cowboys list that
runs a real nice Y&T website.  He has an import copy but tells me he has
no clue when ES hits the US.  Was supposed to be January, but hasn't
happened.  Worst yet Musically Incorrect is now out of print in the US.
I got this one as an import.  The heaviest, most attitude laden Y&T
ever.  It smokes.  If you don't have it you'll have to get an import
copy now.

I know John said no Y&T covers :-) but its a Long Way Down from MI would
rule.

Oh BTW my offical tBS cover votes as follows:

Strange Wings - Savatage (Hall of the Mountain King)
Dr. Stein - Helloween (Keeper of the Seven Keys II)
Psychotic Companion - Galactic Cowboys (Machine Fish)
Cosmic Slop - Funkadelic
and hold on to your hats ....
Flies and Blue Skies - King's X (Dogman)