tBS Cover Tally, thus far/ Y&T, Endangered Species

Ted Alger talger at PIPELINE.COM
Wed Jan 28 08:32:18 EST 1998

>Ted A.>Hey TPFKALAB  ;-)
>Did you get 'Endangered Species' yet?
>
>Sadly no.  I know a guy from the King's X and Galactic Cowboys list that
>runs a real nice Y&T website.  He has an import copy but tells me he has
>no clue when ES hits the US.  Was supposed to be January, but hasn't
>happened.  Worst yet Musically Incorrect is now out of print in the US.
>I got this one as an import.  The heaviest, most attitude laden Y&T
>ever.  It smokes.  If you don't have it you'll have to get an import
>copy now.
>
>I know John said no Y&T covers :-) but its a Long Way Down from MI would
>rule.

I got ES a couple weeks ago at a record show in Balto......I like it
better than MI......and there's still copies of MI floating around
up in this area, domestic that is.....saw the MF Agents of Fortune
disc too finally.....but $30 and the booklet was mangled...so I
skipped it....now we just have to wait for BOC's "Album to be named
later".. the new Ty Tabor stuff with the guys from Dream Theater,
Doug Pinnick's solo album and new King's X.....