(A little) OFF: My 'State of the Art'

Wed Jan 28 09:33:50 EST 1998

> Hey ERic can write ditties when he wants to...as can A.L..........remember
such numbers as "Veteran" and "Feel the Thunder"?  Not to mention some
others too...give them a break!  Have some faith in old people.....

Hey, Buck's old too!  ;-)

This reminds me - about 2 years ago, Eric had mentioned that Allen was
getting back into writing.  I don't think he has any songwriting input on
the upcoming CD, but yes, as you say, he can write some too.  Also, I
understand Danny has written a few tunes in his day, none of which will
be on the CD either.

John