@#(*8!$%

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Wed Jul 1 14:15:41 EDT 1998

Some dweebs broke into my car, smashed the window, just
to take my case of tapes.  All were copies of CDs I have,
with the exception of:

Hawkwind Covers All 4 tape set
That New Year's Eve Phantasy Star show in Cleveland a few years back
My Stalk-Forrest Group Album Tape

and

The tape I currently had in the BOC-L Tape Trade/Ring....

I don't suppose anyone can help in attempting to
get these back, especially the HW covers all, I'll
be glad to pay for it again...

Also, sorry Chris Allen, I can't send you the second
tape, unless I can get another, or get that person
(I lost the name with the tape) to send one directly
to you....

-AAA