HW: DB @ Glastonbury

Rob Stuckey etlrbsy at ETL.ERICSSON.SE
Thu Jul 2 05:16:57 EDT 1998

Jill writes:

>>    Missed Ozrics, although I gather they were very late appearing. Best
>>   band for me was (bizarrely) Tony Bennet. Apparantly I was on BBC2
>>   dancing during his set.
>
>ah - now I wonder if I still have that bit of tape on the video!

    You can't miss me, I was wearing a purple t-shirt with an alien
   head on it, grinning inanely and standing in front of a girl wearing
   a fluorescent yellow dress.

    Incidently, the Glastonbury program (the paper kind) interviewed
   DB and Nik about Glastonbury in the 70's. There was a small photo
   of DB next to his and a small photo of Ron Tree next to Nik's...ooooops!!
   Dave said that he got food poisoning when they first played there.

       bye - Rob