@#(*8!$%

Alasdair Macdonald alimac at NETCOMUK.CO.UK
Wed Jul 1 17:44:48 EDT 1998

I've sent you 2 tapes in the tape ring Andrew; a housey tape that i
made and an unidentified HM tape that i received from person unknown
in scandanavia. I'm guessing, from it's companions in your car, that
it's the latter tape that was stolen?

In which case i'm still waiting for this person to forward me the
next tape.... see a message i posted a day or two ago.

Oh well least they didn't take the car.

All the best,

Alasdair

--