@#(*8!$%

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Thu Jul 2 08:25:24 EDT 1998

>In article <199807011815.OAA20702 at in.flite.net>, Andrew A. Apold
><mordru at FLITE.NET> writes
>>Some dweebs broke into my car, smashed the window, just
>>to take my case of tapes.  All were copies of CDs I have,
>>with the exception of:
>>
>>Hawkwind Covers All 4 tape set
>
>I lost 2 of my HW covers to a car thief too.
>Bastards ripped off the car too!

Whoops, well that's a bit more serious.

In my case, I could've almost forgiven them if it was
something like Hawkwind stuff clearly visible and they
broke in to get their hawkstuff, or that somehow this
resulted in some person out there getting hooked on
Hawkwind.  But in this case it was inside a closed case,
they had no idea what was inside it, and it will most
likely end up in a garbage can once they realize it isn't
commercial tapes.

-AAA