BOC: Creativity and production

Wed Jul 8 13:43:43 EDT 1998

>    Meanwhile, I hope the relative silence from the tBS camp
means that something very cool, and very big is in the works.

Let's hope so - I suspect a new tBS album later this year that will
be as great as all the one's before it.

However, I do suspect that some of the relative silence is due to
Billy Hilfiger's battle with brain cancer.  He posts fairly regularly
on AOL and sure sounds optimistic, but I suspect he hasn't been able
to play as much as he would like, with his various treatments.  I
do understand he's looking forward to this weekend's gig in Ithaca
tremendously though.

John