tBS: Downloads

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 8 14:26:42 EDT 1998

>Go directly to http://members.aol.com/tbspostop
>
>I recommend you check them all out, and then send a check, payable to
>Cellsum Records, to the address found at my site (on the "on-line
>catalog" link).
>
>John

I just have (f**k me  - Al's voice _has_ improved!  Goodness gracious
me) and I will.  Thank you very very much, John.

HAHA!  Nice reprise of _the five guitars_ in the midst of Ciudades Y
Navidades!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I have just (just!!!!!!!!!! Hah! How long after it was released???)
found Heaven Forbid in Virgin.  The cover is, as mentioned previously on
LA Law, different here in the UK.
(Uses Duke Nukem voice)"MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMmmmmuch better."

Cheers,
Chris.