tBS: The Haunt

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Tue Jul 14 16:58:39 EDT 1998

> From:          Torgo Sedler <drtorgo at HOTMAIL.COM>

> As for Helen's CD... uh... I didn't get it. Dude to budgetary
> limitations I was limited to only one CD, and I wanted to get all the
> older Cellsum releases before working on anything newer. I felt kinda
> bad actually getting change for buying Peter's CD *FROM* Helen and not
> buying her CD... but that's Rock n Roll. :^)

Who plays on Helen's disc?  The crew from Static Cling?  I thought SC
was a local Syracuse band, as they do play bars around here from time
to time...Any of you buy the SC disc?  I was tempted, but I was a
little broke and figured I might pick it up at another gig.  Is
Static Cling's disc also on Cellsum?

theo

"...Power in the hands of fools..."